- Global University equips workers, the most important resource for evangelism and discipleship. Read the Gospels and you will find that Jesus identified “workers” as the primary focus of prayer for the harvest. “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” (Matt. 9:37-38)
- Global University teaches men and women “how to fish.” Everyone has heard the proverb that says, “give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime.” Through Global programs, leaders are empowered to engage their communities and their cultures, not to replicate a formula from somewhere else.
- Ministry training must be accessible. Global University provides a high-quality, cost-efficient theological training for ministry around the world, including the United States. Increasingly, the student of the 21st century needs flexible, affordable options to complete their education without sacrificing quality.
- It works! For decades, Global University has proven itself as an effective tool for evangelism, discipleship, and leadership training, around the world and here in the U.S.
- It’s our call. Investing in a new generation of Spirit-filled leaders continues to be the engine that runs in our spirit.
*Would you like to receive updates from David and Ruth by email? To sign up, click here.